We are delighted to share our happy and successful school with you. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff provide a welcoming and nurturing setting where children feel safe, happy and are keen to learn.
We recognise that all children are individuals and that they learn at different rates and in different ways. By getting to know each child and making careful checks on how well they are learning we can, together with you, ensure that they make rapid progress.
We give high priority to personal and social development and are proud of the excellent standards of behaviour that our children demonstrate.
We encourage children to be active learners, to be aware of how they can improve and to be proud of genuine effort. We reward and celebrate success in all aspects of school and home life. These are important formative years which lay down the attitudes towards learning which influences future school and life achievements for all children.
We provide a full and engaging curriculum in both the Foundation Stage and Key Stage One so that we can develop all children's learning. Our broad and balanced curriculum prepares children well for life in modern Britain.
We are proud to be part of the Learning for Life Education Trust and we work closely with the other schools in our Trust.
We look forward to meeting with you and your child, and to working with you in partnership to provide an enjoyable and stimulating start to their school life.
You can view our latest OFSTED report here.
Prospective Parents visits - We have some dates below for parents who are selecting a school for their children going into Reception next September 2019.
Please email or telephone Mrs Tobin or Mrs Welch on 01933 654900 (Sally.Tobin@iflt.org.uk) to book a date you would like to view our school with Mrs Marshall (Head teacher) -
Friday 21st September at 11am
Tuesday 25th September at 10am
Thursday 18th October at 2pm
Monday 19th November at 10am
Tuesday 27th November at 5pm
Friday 7th December at 2pm
Apply online: www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/admissions by January 15th 2019 by 5pm.
Latest INIS Calendar Events
- Rock Steady Show for parents of children attending music lessons13Dec2018
- Christmas Jumper Day (Save the Children)14Dec2018
- Christmas Lunch14Dec2018
- Year 1 Christmas Concert - 9.30am14Dec2018
- Year 1 Christmas Concert - 2pm17Dec2018
- Reception Christmas Concert - 2pm18Dec2018
- Reception Christmas Concert - 9.30am19Dec2018
- Christmas Party Day (wear party clothes and bring a tin or packet for the food bank)20Dec2018
- Last day of term20Dec2018
- Nursery coffee morning20Dec2018
- Training Day03Jan2019
- Training Day04Jan2019
- Term 3 starts today07Jan2019
- Last day to apply online for Infant and Junior school place (no later than 5pm)15Jan2019
- Local Governing Body meet at 1.45pm16Jan2019
- Elephant Class Assembly23Jan2019
- Flamingo Class Assembly31Jan2019
- Nursery Photographs31Jan2019
- Men Behaving Dadly01Feb2019