Irthlingborough Nursery and Infant School
Dear Parents and Carers,
Welcome to Irthlingborough Nursery and Infant School. We hope that this website will provide you with information about and an introduction to our successful and happy school.
Our highly trained and knowledgeable staff aim to provide a welcoming, nurturing setting where children feel safe and happy and are keen to learn. We recognise that all children are individuals and that they learn at different rates and in different ways; by getting to know each child well and making careful checks on their progress we can, together with you, ensure that they make rapid advancement.
We give high priority to personal and social development and are proud of the excellent standards of behaviour that our children demonstrate. We encourage children to be active learners, to be aware of how they can improve and to be proud of genuine effort. We enjoy rewarding and celebrating success in all aspects of school and home life. These are important formative years which lay down the attitudes towards learning which influences future school achievements for all children.
We provide a full and engaging curriculum in both the Foundation Stage and Key Stage One and strive to develop all children's learning to their own potential. We have developed our broad and balanced curriculum to provide a basis for life in modern Britain.
I look forward to meeting with you and your child and to working with you in partnership to provide an enjoyable and stimulating start to their school life.
Latest INIS Calendar Events
- Collection for Operation Orphan - 'KeepAChild warm'25Jun2018
9:00 am - 9:00 am
'KeepAChild warm' collection today for the charity - Operation Orphan.
- Arts week25Jun2018
- Arts week parade29Jun2018
- Summer Fair after school29Jun2018
- Year 1 Hunstanton Trip03Jul2018
- Year 2 Trip to Sealife Centre for Penguin & Elephant Classes05Jul2018
- Year 2 Trip to Sealife Centre for Flamingo & Giraffe Classes06Jul2018
- Local Governing Body meeting12Jul2018
5:45 pm - 7:45 pm
Final year data
- Open Evening for all. View our school and meet the teachers at 3.30 - 5pm16Jul2018
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Year Two Leavers Assembly19Jul2018
9:15 am - 10:15 am
- Last day of term20Jul2018