Welcome to our Nursery
Our Nursery School provides a fun, caring and safe environment for your child as they begin their learning journey.
We understand that all children are individuals, learning at different rates and in different ways, therefore we celebrate each individual’s child’s achievements.
Our Nursery is spacious and open plan, enabling children to easily access the resources they require. This encourages children to move around independently making their own choices and decisions about their play and learning experiences. We believe that children learn best from following their own interests, having first-hand, hands-on experiences and the time to revisit and repeat aspects of their play, with the support of responsive adults.
What We Offer
We offer 15 and 30 hour funded places for children aged 3-4 years old.
- A 2 ½ hour session either morning or afternoon each day over the week, Monday to Friday, 38 weeks a year, term time only. The times are 9.00 – 11.30 am or 12.30 - 3 pm. Parents can choose an additional morning or afternoon session if required to make up 15 hours free entitlement.
- 6-hour daily sessions from 9am -3pm
- Additional paid sessions above the government funded entitlement if spaces are available.
Want to find out more?
If you would like any more information about our nursery, or you would like to come and see our nursery and meet our team, please contact us on 01933 654900, we will be happy to help.
Download a nursery application form here
- Nursery Curriculum Unique child - 22-36 months
- Nursery Curriculum Unique child - 30 - 50 months
- Nursery Curriculum Unique child - 40 - 60 months